Tuesday, April 04, 2006

BUSTed

I have been a fan of Hard Case Crime since day one. In the last two years I have been entertained by some great new writers like Al Guthrie and Richard Aleas as well as rereading some classics and hard to find novels by Max Collins, Day Keene and Wade Miller.

Last night I finished BUST by Ken Bruen and Jason Starr. What a fantastic, quick read. Now here is my problem: I have read everything by Ken and Jason and I'm not sure who wrote which parts. The writing is seamless and it feels like one voice to me.

This book is worth the wait and I'm sure that Hard Case will add to trophy case another award for this book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Daniel Hatadi said...

The Dawg is back on the blog!

This book is definitely on my must-read-as-soon-as-I-can-get-t list.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had that book on my wishlist ever since I heard about it, and I'm happy to hear that it's worth the wait!

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger