Monday, April 03, 2006

Yes, I'm Still Here....

It has been a crazy three months for the Dawg.

I have been attending signings, not as many as in the past, but the ones that I have interest in. So, next week being Spring Break and all, I plan to update you on all the signings since January. It is my goal to update at least once a week and to attend both days of the Los Angeles Times Festival of Books.

Here is what I have finished reading in the last week...

DOPE by Sara Gran
SATURDAY'S CHILD by Ray Banks
BLOWN AWAY by Shane Gericke
SNAPSHOT by Garry Disher.

More to follow.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is SNAPSHOT? Is it an Inspector Challis novel or a Wyatt?

Lee Goldberg

10:39 AM  
Blogger Mystery Dawg said...

Lee,
Its the third CHallis book.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger