Thursday, November 10, 2005

NaNoWriMo Update #2

Blogging from our nation's capital - Washington, DC.

Waiting for David Montgomery to call and see if we can meet for some drinks.

Well, I got throught he first road block by taking the advice of Pearce Hansen, who told me to move on to other areas of the novel and come back to where I stopped. So, now I'm burning up the keyboard. I was delayed leaving LA on last night and I managed to get 5,000+ more written. When I arrived in DC, I was still on LA time and I stayed up to 2 AM and pushed out another 1,000. I may not be Jim Winter, but damn this stuff is now flowing out of me.

So this puts me around 22,000+ words at this point. Yipee.

I fly back to LA tomorrow and I'm hoping for some more inspiration. Like Jim, I know if I stick wit this project there is going to be massive editting and such.

1 Comments:

Blogger JD Rhoades said...

Dayum.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger