Tuesday, July 26, 2005

I'mmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaack

Wow, just back from my first vacation in over 5 years! The family and I spent the week in Yosemite. I was able to read 5 books, and actually take a nap in the daytime. The only downside of the trip was the 100+ degree temps during the first 5 days. I spent alot of time sitting in the river with a book in one hand and a fly swatter in the other.

Pics to follow.

PS. Since I haven't shaved in two weeks I'm starting to look like Rickards or McBride......

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart MacBride said...

"I'm starting to look like Rickards or McBride......"

McBride? McBride? You should be so sodding lucky!

Anyway, JR doesn't have a beard, it's more like a little soul-patch thing. His chin is a disgrace I tells ya!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger