Monday, March 14, 2005

March Madness - My Vida Loco

Hi All,
It has been crazy around here lately. As you can see below I have attended a few signings but have not had the time to enter comments. I will take care of that today (hopefully.)

I missed the major event at The Mystery Bookstore this weekend, but I was able to catch up with Lee Goldberg on Saturday morning (see post below.)

I'm hoping to run into Michele Martinez tomorrow night and the rest of the month will be a blur. Here is what's planned:

March 17 Harley Jane Kozar
March 19 James Swain and Tim Dorsey
March 21 Ken Bruen
March 26 Brad Geagley
March 28 George Pelecanos
March 31 Nevada Barr
April 2 Randy Wayne White
April 9 Gary Phillips - Cocaine Chronicle Tour
April 16, 17 Los Angeles Times Festival of Books!

Oh, yeah, I have a day job too! Family, what family? Friends, whew!

OK, so what are your plans for the next few weeks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger