Friday, November 12, 2004

2 New Blogs That You Are Required to Pay Attention To

This is your conscience directing you (that means you have to) add these blogs to your daily routine. Failure to do so will result in a reprimand from me and possible further consequences that you would rather not know about. (Damn, I need my coffee to mellow me out ALOT)

First up, the wonderful and insightful Jennifer Jordan. Jennifer is an author, reader and part of the Jordan Clan that publishes the best new crime magazine Crime Spree. Jennifer also keeps me laughing and according to Jim Winter "Jennifer is scary. Which is a great turn-on, actually.

Next publisher/writer Clint Gaige who is the genius behind Quiet Storm Publishing which will be publishing the outstanding new book from Jim Winter called North Coast Shakedown, a Kepler novel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger