Monday, November 08, 2004

Conferences are tough, but I'm back!

It was a busy week last week attending a conference in San Diego. The four day event was fulfilling professionally and enjoyable. The down side is that I have been away for a week from work and this blog. This week I hope to catch up and post a few links. We'll see.

I would like to thank Bill Crider, Lee Goldberg and James Reasoner for my new addiction...50's and 60's pulps, especially Gold Medal and such. I did find time between meetings to hit the bookstores in San Diego and buy a few paperbacks.

UPDATE : Here are the photos from the conference. Notice, no pics of people sitting around the table talking, no pics of people looking learneded, just pics from the 30th floor of the Hyatt out onto San Diego Harbor.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger