Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Decisions, Decisions....

Today is my wife Tina's birthday. I'm proud to celebrate another wonderful year with the woman who loves and thinks the world of me. The truth be told - I would be lost without her. Happy Birthday Dear.

Now the dilemma ...... not that there is any choice here really. I know that there is one thing to do, but I will pose the question anyway.

Here are the choices to celebrate Tina's birthday...
1) Take Tina to a nice place for dinner;
2) Take Tina to Santa Barbara and also visit with Kem Nunn (Tijuana Striats)
3) Take Tina to Glendale and go to the book signing at Mystery and Imagination for Anne McCaffrey?

UPDATE :
Option 1 was the ONLY viable choice! We had Chinese and made an early night of it. I guess I will just have to for Kem Nunn to write another book to visit with him. Kem just don't take 7 more years!

5 Comments:

Blogger John Rickards said...

Well, I'd say Option 1 myself, unless she's a big fan of either of the other two - keeping the missus' day separate from anything else, all about her. If she is a big fan, of course then anything goes! :-)

7:51 PM  
Blogger Dave White said...

to be honest? as long as she doesn't interfere with Jenna Jamison, take her to dinner.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A signed book by Kem Nunn or Anne McCaffey (or both)would be a wonderful birthday gift, don't you think?

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on, Al, you’re from Brooklyn, no?

Do the dinner, load up on the booze and/or champagne, dance (if you gotta), and then it’s home to bed … where you can do what I usually do … beg for some action.
- Charlie Stella

8:39 AM  
Blogger Dave White said...

So, how'd the dinner go?

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger