Saturday, August 21, 2004

Time to move forward...Life goes on!

Well, I've started the mental recovery from the last 10 days. Dad, would have wanted that to happen for all of us. We laid dad to rest on Thursday, raised a toast to life that was a model for his children and the integrity that all humans should strive for.

So, today I start to check all the email, read all the posts that I've missed and create some of my own.

Thanks again to all of you who have emailed me and offered your condolences and prayer. I will always be thankful for your loving words.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Winter said...

My mom lived just long enough for me to finish my first book. (We lost her in 2002.) I always worried she'd be angry about the things I wrote about, and never mind she was a huge Stephen King fan. Her little boy shouldn't write such things.

A couple of months ago, I told that to my dad. He said, "She's got God's ear now. How do you think you got a book deal?"

I'm not going to argue with that. I'll tell her to say hi to your dad. :)

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Powered by Blogger