Monday, October 04, 2004

Pamela Anderson and Me

ah, well and a few 1,000 other people too. My daughter talked me into visiting with Pam Anderson on Sunday while she was signing at the Book Soup booth at the West Hollywood Book Fair. As you can imagine, everyone else showed up to; people standing on benches, photograhers with 3 foot long lenses (she was only 5 feet away), Los Angeles Sheriff Deputies (4 of them) and of course her fans. Oh yes, and the guy who helped write this work of fiction, the ghostwriter, Eric Shaw Quinn was on hand to sign also. He seemed like a nice guy, I said hello and he nodded.

Here are few pictures of Pam Anderson and Eric Shaw in the booth.


Here is my daughter Brooke and Pam after Brooke got her book signed.

They look like they could be sisters. Can you imagine?

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave White said...

couldn't get her to hold that sign for me either huh Aldo?

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Dad!

You're okay in my book, Aldo. The question is, will you take me next time? I'll bring a wide-angled lens.
- Charlie

8:18 AM  
Blogger Kevin Wignall said...

She's too pretty to be Pam's sister.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger