Tuesday, September 18, 2007

News of My Demise is Greatly Exaggerated

Well I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. On the most excellent Rap Sheet , Jeff Pierce has offically announced that do my inactivity that I may be "in some housekeeping" on his blogroll. While I can't blame Jeff for doing this, there are many worthwhile site that can be added to this worthy list.

I have been so busy over the last few months that I have to let the Dawg lie low until all the other required jobs, like work, 6 children and their assorted sports, dance, music performances, etc. and spending quality time with the love of my life. But, i can assure that this Dawg has been busy reading lots of books (currently on a Ross MacDonald binge), reading manuscripts and actually squeezing in some writing.

I'm also busy with my flash fiction site Powder Burn Flash.

So, I promise things should be looking up in the 4th quarter of this year.

A word of advice, sometimes it may be better to let sleeping mystery dawgs lie....

Until then, I'll try to lurk less and post more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger