75th Post - New Year Resoultions
Happy New Year to all of you.
After a two week absence, where it was time to reflect on the year, spend time with family and friends and gets some time to relax and catch up on my reading, I'm back.
1) Read more - I want to set a goal of 100 books this year, Roughly 2 books a week.
2) Spend less money on books, unless I can write them off on the taxes.
3) Like Dave and Jim, loose about 30 pounds and get back to my fighting weight of 185.
4) Write and hopefull publish some work.
5) Update this blog at least twice a week.
What's on the reading list for January:
1) BLOOD FATHER by Peter Craig
2) LOS ANGELES by Peter Moore Smith
3) BLACK MONEY by Ross MacDonald (RAVA read)
4) THE WATCHER IN THE PINE by Rebecca Pawel
5) THIRD & FOREVER by Lowen Clausen
6) ASK A DEAD MAN by Robert S Levinson
7) THE SIMPLE ART OF MURDER by Raymond Chandler
8) This HERE'S A STICK-UP by Duane Swierczynski (Le Blanc)
9) BRASS by Helen Walsh
10) Hidden River by Adrian McKinty
and of course all those ezines and short stories I can fit in at lunchtime!
Let me know what your plans are......