Thursday, April 22, 2004

John Shannon's Terminal Island Launch

Well I blew it! I thought I had my calendar all figured out and then guess what happened? I arrived a day early. This wasn't necessarily a bad thing though. I did take the opportunity to drive around town and get a feel for the City of San Pedro and Terminal Island, the setting of the 7th Jack Liffey novel set in Shannon's home town.

The signing was to take place in the public Library on Gaffey Street, which is the main drag. Since I screwed up and didn't get to be there, Joseph Mailander was there and I would like to direct you to his blog of the event (4/18) titled Shipyards and Dark Glamour. Thanks Joseph for being there and helping to spotlight a talented author who deserves much more attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger